Students who are in their second to last year at community college and are planning to major in Engineering or Computer Science can apply to participate in AvenueE at their community college.
Upon joining AvenueE, students are eligible for:
- Pre-TAG advising
- MESA, Beacon, and like opportunities
- TAP (Transfer Admission Planner) assistance and advising
- Participation in regular cohort connection meetings is required
- A no-cost Summer Study experience, Aggie Transfer Scholars Weekend (ATSW) at UC Davis
- ATSW is a short residential experience at UC Davis where students will receive intensive transfer preparation for meeting admission requirements, connect to various campus resources that support student success, and experience campus life and being an Aggie.
- Dates for 2020 are August 6-9.
Students will participate in the ATSW program the summer before entering the final year at community college. At this time students will receive guidance for submitting a TAG application, and will continue to engage with AvenueE at community college.
Students interested in joining AvenueE should:
- Create an account and fill out the UC TAP (Transfer Admission Planner) at uctap.universityofcalifornia.edu
- Fill out the My Information section
- Fill in past, current, and future coursework
- Be sure to check AvenueE box under UC Davis Transfer Prep
- Complete the AvenueE Application form: https://avenuee.ucdavis.edu/avenuee-community-college-student-application/
- Connect with your community college district liaison forAvenueE. View contact information for your community college district on the following pages: