By submitting this application, I agree that if accepted into the AvenueE program at my community college, I will:
- Attain a 3.30 transfer GPA unless otherwise stated to meet College of Engineering TAG requirements..
- Meet with UCD Transfer Counselor at least once each semester to discuss educational and career goals.
- Take full responsibility for my academic success. Seek out tutoring, mentoring, and other assistance when needed.
- Utilize all relevant Student Services, including applying for Financial Aid by completing FAFSA & CA Promise (formerly BOG) forms, applying for EOPS, CARE, CALWorks, DSPS, and Dream Act (if appropriate).
- Keep a current contact phone number, email address, and physical address on file with the AvenueE Program Coordinator.
- Participate in at least two local program activities each semester: Workshops, community meetings, events, etc.
- Participate in the UCD summer program, Aggie Transfer Scholars Weekend the year before planned transfer.
- Participate in UCD recruitment events like STEM Transfer Day, Discover UC Davis, and Transfer Decision UC Davis.
- Demonstrate respect and courtesy to everyone at all times.
- Let my instructors, counselors, and AvenueE staff know if I am facing challenges that are interfering with my school work.
By applying to participate in AvenueE, I give permission for AvenueE team members at both my community college district and from UC Davis to communicate, contact, and share activities and projects related to the program. I understand that participating in the program at my community college does not guarantee admission to UC Davis or a designated spot in the selective cohort upon transfer to UC Davis.
* These fields are required.