AvenueE is designed to help community college transfer students smoothly transition to UC Davis, and ultimately, a career in engineering or computer science. The program was developed by UC Davis and founding corporate partner, Chevron, in collaboration with Los Rios, Peralta, San Joaquin Delta, and Contra Costa Community College districts.
Am I eligible?
To participate in AvenueE:
- Students must be enrolled at one of four community college district partners, Los Rios, Peralta, San Joaquin Delta, or Contra Costa.
- Desire to transfer to UC Davis
- Intending to major in Engineering or Computer Science
- Meet Minimum Engineering TAG GPA Requirements
- This program is designed for students who possess a demonstrated commitment or potential for leadership to positively impact the eliminate barriers that prevent full participation of women and underrepresented minorities in Engineering and Computer Science, and those from families in which neither parent holds a bachelor’s degree.
Students interested in joining the AvenueE 2021 cohort and participating in the Aggie Transfer Scholars Program should:
- Create an account and fill out the UC TAP (Transfer Admission Planner) at uctap.universityofcalifornia.edu
- Be sure to check AvenueE box under UC Davis Transfer Prep
- Connect with your community college district liaison for AvenueE. View contact information for your community college district on the following pages: